This is the only official website of the Black Hat Gallery, The Netherlands. The content on our site is for information only. All content on this site (including these terms of access) is subject to change at any time, without prior notice.
The Black Hat Gallery does not represent or warrant that any information on this site is correct, complete or current, that defects will be corrected or that this site, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Black Hat Gallery shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site or your reliance on the information published on this site.
While we try to ensure that the content of our site is free from error, we do not warrant its accuracy, adequacy or completeness or its suitability for your intended use. The content on our site is not intended to be a substitute for commercial judgment or professional advice, and you should not act in reliance upon any of our site’s content, without first obtaining professional advice relevant to your circumstances.
The Black Hat Gallery website may contain links to external sites and their contents, over which the Black Hat Gallery has no control and for which the Black Hat Gallery accepts no liability.
The Black Hat Gallery (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms of Agreement and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
When you undertake to register yourself on this Website we ask for your company name, personal name, phone number and e-mail address, and from time to time the e-mail addresses and additional contact details of those who communicate with us via e-mail and request information (“Personal Data”).
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any information contained in it. We also keep details of transactions you carry out through our website and the fulfillment of orders.
We also use information provided by you in the following ways:
– To contact you and to provide you with information and updates on our products and
services but not (without your consent) for direct marketing purposes by third parties.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you
– To notify you about changes to our service
– To process payments and collection of payments.
GROUNDS OF PROCESSING
In technical legal terms we process personal data under the ground of “legitimate interest”. The Black Hat Gallery’s legitimate business interest is to sell products and deliver these to your home or business address.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share our Commercial Data (and that may include personal data) we collect with our clients with whom we enter into agreements to access our data for the purposes outlined in our “Grounds of Processing” section.
In addition, we may disclose personal information directly or indirectly to third parties:
– Where we use third parties to develop the site and/or maintain it and/or provide advertising/marketing and/or hosting or other technical services.
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Agreement; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
– Service providers – such as auditors, advisors, consultants and contractors, in order to support The Black Hat’s website and business operations. We contractually require these recipients to only use personal data for the intended purpose of the disclosure and that they destroy or return it when it is no longer needed.
WHERE WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
The transfer, storage and processing of personal data collected through this website is secured by means of current, usual technical measures. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent un-authorized access.
Personal data is stored for varying lengths depending on the nature and purpose for which it was collected. We store personal data in line with any applicable statutory minimum periods, and then review it periodically (usually annually) to ensure it is still necessary to be retained for the purpose for which it was collected. Where there is a statutory maximum for which data can be retained, we will delete accordingly on expiration.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You have the right to request from us confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data, and if so access to that information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any of your personal data is inaccurate you have a right to request rectification. We are very keen to ensure the data we hold is accurate and up to date. Please email@example.com. You have the right to object to our processing and/or request it is deleted or restricted. In considering our response we undertake to ensure your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms are properly balanced against our legitimate interests. We will also look at whether it is still necessary to process your data for the purpose it was collected. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Before we are able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us identify you and respond to your request.
A cookie is a small text file written to an individual’s hard drive that contains the user ID. The cookies do not contain any personal information about Users and in themselves only record those areas of the Website that have been visited by the computer in question, and for how long.
This Website might contain links to other websites. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the said websites. The Black Hat Gallery is not responsible for their privacy practices, nor do we accept any liability in connection with the content of such websites which have their own privacy policies tailored for the particular business practices and sectors in which they operate.
CHANGES/UPDATES OF PRIVACY NOTICE
We may collect and process the following personal data: Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
– To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
– To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site
according to your individual interests.
– To speed up your searches.
– To recognise you when you return to our site.
– Information that you provide or have previously provided by filling in forms on our site https://www.blackhatgallery.eu
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or our buying our reports, posting material or requesting further goods or services, information you supply in course of using our products and services, or paying for our products and services (including payment card or other payment information). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any information contained in it. Details of transactions you carry out through our site and the fulfilment of your orders. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information provided by you in the following ways:
– To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To contact you and to provide you with information and updates on our products and services but not (without your consent) for direct marketing purposes by third parties.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
– To process payments and collection of payments.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Black Hat Gallery is a trade name of ‘Water en Meer’.
Registration at chamber of commerce (kvK) region
Alkmaar KvK # 63809885
VAT number (BTW nummer) NL001551502B93